I am very pleased to finally release this: my first full-length album, entitled Antimonument.
rather than give an overview of this piece, I'd rather let the art speak for itself.
CD-R ($7 USD + s&h):
- label: GarageMonkey Productions (GMP-003)
- format: digital file / CD-R
- released: 20 May 2008
- time: 59:14
- recorded and engineered by Andrew Arnold in Basement Studio and Studio 1004 from December–May 2008
- mixed and mastered by Andrew Arnold in Studio 1004 during May 2008 (with some oversight by D.A.)
- cover art: Thomas Cole
- additional music on track 7: Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
- Sunrise and Delusion (11:35)
- Eyes of the Blind (7:23)
- The Goddess (6:17)
- A Thin, Nameless Noise (part 1) (7:42)
- Antimonument (9:45)
- Spire (6:38)
- A Thin, Nameless Noise (part 2) (3:38)
- Sunset and Destroyer (6:17)
this record was entirely produced by deterior; however various sound samples used were kindly borrowed from the following: noisetheorem.com; freesound users plagasul, nicStage, davidjennings, TwistedLemon, hanstimm, daveincamas, pentm, CyberiaLainKittyKat; The Atomic Cafe; youtube user JesusFarted; United Artists Entertainment LLC, Touchstone Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Universal Pictures. all content remains copyright © the original owner.