2018 update

Hello friends. It's been a while.
It's been the usual life-getting-in-the-way excuse I always make, but rest assured (if you were curious) that Deterior is not dead. Instead I've been finding other creative (non-musical) outlets and there's been more real-life stuff going on for me lately.
Despite that, new Deterior music has actually been in the works for the last four-ish years, believe it or not. I've been working off-and-on with an album's worth of material that has actually been pretty close to being finished for a long time; it's just a matter of final polishing and a couple more recording sessions to wrap things up (vocals and horn—that will be exciting, if it works out). No more black metal this time; I've been playing around with some old styles (and new as well). It is going well, I think.
It would be nice to get it finished and released this year, although I've been telling myself that for about two years now. Maybe getting this post out there will kick me into gear.
Sorry for the radio silence. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ve3tro Interview

An Offering

CD-Rs: an idea