welcome

this is the new official deterior blog.

this is likely to somewhat replace the awkwardness of myspace, though I'll still be using that to post major news items and new music.

about the project: formed in the u.s. 2004; one ep out and one lp in the works, independently released in mp3 format only (though if you ask nicely I could spin a cd-r your way). style is an amalgamation of metal, prog, post-anything, ambient, noise.

so: news. progress on Antimonument is coming along splendidly. it's hard to say exactly where I am in the process, since I tend to do many different things all at once, but I'm currently finishing recording bass and drum tracks (only a few left to go) and mixing the whole thing.

a preview of the sixth track and something of a single, "Spire", can be heard on the myspace (however, it's not close to being done yet). I'm throwing around the idea of a maxi single + remixes at some point, but who knows.

World can still be downloaded for free at last.fm. eventually, so will everything else.

okay that's all for now, bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ve3tro Interview

An Offering

CD-Rs: an idea