the future

okay so, I realize it's been a while since I posted anything... reception of Antimonument has been great so far, which I'm very proud of. the Spire ep is still in the works. I have no idea when it's coming out since I don't have all the guest remixes yet and haven't even finished my own, but I hope to have it out this month.

in the meantime, I've been really busy wrapping up the end of the school year and am getting my stuff packed to move back home for the summer. my bass and guitar went home a while ago, but I have some new material to play around with and will hopefully have something new within the next few months. I'm looking at another ep perhaps. anyway, I'll try to keep this updated as things happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ve3tro Interview

An Offering

CD-Rs: an idea